1. Name and contact details of the person responsible and the data protection officer
Responsible for the data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and other data protection regulations is:
VERNY & DAUSES Rechtsanwälte, ehem. Palais Mendelssohn, Bismarckallee 23, 14193 Berlin-Grunewald, Deutschland, E-Mail: , Telefon: +49 (0)30 – 80 580 913, Fax: +49 (0)30 – 896 88 438
2. Data processing on the website
a) Visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the file called up,
• Website from which access is made (referer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• Ensuring convenient use of our website,
• Evaluating system security and stability, and
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
3. Disclosure of data
Eine Übermittlung Ihrer persönlichen Daten an Dritte zu anderen als den im Folgenden aufgeführten Zwecken findet nicht statt. Wir geben Ihre persönlichen Daten nur an Dritte weiter, wenn:
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have specifically expressed your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO to this
• disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, as permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Affected Rights
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims is required;
• to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert it, Need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
• to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not take place. We only give your personal data to third parties:
• you have given your express consent to,
• processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
• processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
7. Data protection and security (SSL process)
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Wir weisen darauf hin, dass die Datenübertragung im Internet (z.B. bei der Kommunikation per E-Mail) Sicherheitslücken aufweisen kann. Ein lückenloser Schutz der Daten vor dem Zugriff durch Dritte ist nicht möglich.
Wir verwenden innerhalb des Website-Besuchs das verbreitete SSL-Verfahren (Secure Socket Layer) in Verbindung mit der jeweils höchsten Verschlüsselungsstufe, die von Ihrem Browser unterstützt wird. In der Regel handelt es sich dabei um eine 256 Bit Verschlüsselung. Falls Ihr Browser keine 256-Bit Verschlüsselung unterstützt, greifen wir stattdessen auf 128-Bit v3 Technologie zurück. Ob eine einzelne Seite unseres Internetauftrittes verschlüsselt übertragen wird, erkennen Sie an der geschlossenen Darstellung des Schüssel- beziehungsweise Schloss-Symbols in der unteren Statusleiste Ihres Browsers.
Wir bedienen uns im Übrigen geeigneter technischer und organisatorischer Sicherheitsmaßnahmen, um Ihre Daten gegen zufällige oder vorsätzliche Manipulationen, teilweisen oder vollständigen Verlust, Zerstörung oder gegen den unbefugten Zugriff Dritter zu schützen. Unsere Sicherheitsmaßnahmen werden entsprechend der technologischen Entwicklung fortlaufend verbessert.
8. Deletion or blocking of data
You have the right:
in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, demand the immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data held by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our law office.
Wie viele andere Webseiten verwenden wir auch so genannte „Cookies“. Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die von einem Websiteserver auf Ihre Festplatte übertragen werden. Hierdurch erhalten wir automatisch bestimmte Daten wie z. B. IP-Adresse, verwendeter Browser, Betriebssystem und Ihre Verbindung zum Internet.
These cookies allow us to automatically recognise that you have already been with us, when you visit our site again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time. The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely can mean that you can not use all features of our website.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
Otherwise, you can also find the options for deactivating each of them directly in the description of the analysis tools and other services (see section 5.6).
Natürlich können Sie unsere Website grundsätzlich auch ohne Cookies betrachten. Internet-Browser sind regelmäßig so eingestellt, dass sie Cookies akzeptieren. Im Allgemeinen können Sie die Verwendung von Cookies jederzeit über die Einstellungen Ihres Browsers deaktivieren. Bitte verwenden Sie die Hilfefunktionen Ihres Internetbrowsers, um zu erfahren, wie Sie diese Einstellungen ändern können. Bitte beachten Sie, dass einzelne Funktionen unserer Website möglicherweise nicht funktionieren, wenn Sie die Verwendung von Cookies deaktiviert haben.
You can change the cookie settings here:
10. Contact form
If you contact us regarding questions of any kind by e-mail or contact form, give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting us. A valid email address is required for this. This is used to assign the request and then answer it. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After your request has been dealt with, personal data will be automatically deleted.
11. Data protection declaration for Google reCaptcha
12. Use of Google Web Fonts
In order to present our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use Google Webfonts on this website ( https: / /www.google.com/webfonts/ ), which are loaded from our server. Google web fonts are transferred to your browser's cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the content is displayed in a standard font.
13. Changes to our data protection conditions
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in September 2020.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
14. Questions about data protection
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email at
Parts of the data protection declaration were created with the activeMind AG data protection declaration generator.